Moodyremix:Sad Moodyremix:Sad

ok it is shit. Means nothing. Upload this sort of stuff to the newgrounds dump instead.

Incident:001A Incident:001A

hmmm

Have u ever noticed that when ever hank is using a melee weapon so is everyone else? Stilla great animation I expect nothing less from Krinkels! :D

Welcome to the Page Welcome to the Page

cool!

really awesome effect!!

Newgrounds Level Icons Newgrounds Level Icons

Nice for a first

A good concept, I know other have said it but it needs a menu where u can click on the ones u want to view. I understand ur probabley not good at action scripting but I suppose u could look at up. I have to admit it's better than mire first submission! Look at my userpage to see it if u like.
Great Start!

frankenstein of flash frankenstein of flash

Poor TurdClock....

TurdClock gets treated like such........ Turd...... Really good I like it. almost exactley like a real clock movie!

Left 4 Speed 2 Left 4 Speed 2

LOL!

Hope Mine's a football!
Best line ever! FLawless! But why did Nick ram a chainsaw through himself at the end??

Beer Run! Beer Run!

LOL!

Like, what were the chances of that happening? brilliant shit dude

Madness Tutorials: Feet Madness Tutorials: Feet

Good

It's good but it is to fast it should take 5 frames to animate 1 step besides that it's good, thanks

Stick Dude Killing Arena Stick Dude Killing Arena

Super Sweet!

This vid is so sweet if I ate it my teeth would fall out! I like how you make the stick's sound like Alvin & the Chipmunks. But What you should is make they use tanks a grenades and in the end the arena gets smashed up.

3:33am 3:33am

Still got me!

I looked at the reviews and was prepared I turned the volume down because I wanted to hear so I just put it up a tincy bit... Bargh! I jumped out of my seat then just laughed! 10/10 for waking me up (it is 3 am here lol)