Titanic Titanic

its okay. It wasn't bad I just dont like these sorts of games. But for a puzzle game it was very good.

~Whack!~ ~Whack!~

Great

Are you SURE this is your first atempt? It's really good for a first attempt. And your artwork and background is amazing. 5/5 for you sir!

seanlatreille responds:

Thanks for your comment!

Maze game (My first Game) Maze game (My first Game)

okay, but...

the game plays for you......

The Button Game Demo The Button Game Demo

Lol

Quite humorous but needs more u know wat I mean. I know its only a demo, just given advice for the full game.

Thing-Thing Arena 3 Thing-Thing Arena 3

dis is da bomb

I've played all the games in the thing thing series and even the first one is great. the medals makes the game more fun because it gives you goals. this game deserves more than a 10 and a 5 but sadly they are the limit :(. This game has given me hours of fun & joy. I will like to see a new one in 2010.

Plumpplop42

Punk-o-matic Punk-o-matic

Perfect 10! ^.^

I don't but it just seems that you can try to make a crap song and it turns out brilliant this is mine --9-9-3-----3-5---4-4-5-906-5--1----4 ---5--4-6-96-5-4--9--9--9--3---3---1-
--3-4146-9-3-a---2----32-4---7-3-32--
--4---4---5-c-4---9---7---4---4---7c-
-5--4--6-4---8-7-1-c--1-----2-32-2-02 -a-737-32--632---a---3-a-7--3-a-5--4-
4--32-4532-a--562-3-1---1---52a-- copy this and paste it when you click 'load' great game.

A Random Generator A Random Generator

Laughed my dick off!

the word generator is crap it doesn't generate real word fix it. the sentence generator kicks ass I mean "The retard smelt the magnet" LOL ROFL XD. 10/10 5/5

-=- Windows ABC - SP2 -=- -=- Windows ABC - SP2 -=-

I know teh real pasword!

The Password is not duck it is Matty2 (must use capital for Matty or it won't work!).
To see it go start click credits and a window will pop down the bottom it says his password. Over all it was a good game limited but it was funny so 9/10 5/5.

Matty2-and-a-half responds:

:-D

Back to the Cubeture 1 Back to the Cubeture 1

Hey Brainshmain!

if you didn't even stat how do you know if it was so boring and 'dumb'. Anyway it was really fun unlike alot of flashes there was effort put into, you deserve this 10 and a 5/5

Territory WAR Territory WAR

Awesome!

I love this game I'm so happy that now all my favourite games are now on newgrounds!